I feel like the project is a great opportunity to work with other students in my class. Not only will I be able to use the skills that I've aquired over the semester but working in groups also allows me to learn to work well with others. I think that this is beneficial because in order for a school to be successful, all the faculty member must work well as a team. It is also exciting to be a part of a project that will actually be used in a real classroom. I feel like these students are depending on me to get a good review of this story!
The ways that I have contributed to my team is starting to write the two page paper that is also required for this project. Seeing that the power point does not require 3 people be working on it at the same time, my group members and I decided that we could just start on different parts of the project. As we began to make progess and the powerpoint started to grow, I attempted to inject a little bit of my personality into the design of the presentation. I added some funny pictures and changed the colors that was more suitable for the topic.
One thing that i have learned in the previous week is the benifits of wikispace. It is a great tool for group projects because it allows people to have a home base where all the information can be stored. This way when a part of the project is changed all the group members can see and it is also an easy way to communicate with each other.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment