With the rubric described in chapter 8, my evaluation of my own powerpoint assignment was pretty good. I made sure my spelling and grammer was acceptable and the content was also something worth learning about. I also feel that my information was organized and easy to manage. One thing I could have improved on was the presentation design. I think that it could have used a better variety of color and display design.
A non-computer audio visual technology that I will incorporate in my classroom is the use of videos. As a student I always enjoyed when my teacher had a video for us to watch because it was an effective change of pace. Rather then learning a certain topic through a lecture, sometimes it helps to learn from different method. It would also help keep the students interested.
An important tool Ive learned in the past week is being able to create concept maps on inspiration. I think that with this skill I will be better able to organinze information in the future. I can also include these maps in my teaching arsenal becuause it gives students a visual of the information that I will be teaching. Students can follow along by just moving from main topic to sub topic and as a result they will have a better understanding of the information.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment