Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog # 2

Microsoft word has been a very useful tool in my acedemic carreer. Like many other students, I've used Microsoft Word to write papers that were required in my classes. Without Word, writing these papers would have been very difficult and unorganized. I have also used Microsoft word to take notes in my lecture classes. Compared to taking notes by hand, taking notes with Word has made my notetaking much more efficient. With MW i can get my notes down much faster and when i come back to them to study, they are much easier to read.
My teachers have also used Microsoft Word in many useful ways. For example when creating a sylabus to inform students about the upcoming year, Microsoft word is very essential. Another good example where Word has been used effectively in a school setting is when my 7th grade teacher used to create newsletters for our class. I liked when she did this because it told us what would be on the lunch menu for the upcoming week and other important information. She also added very funny comic strips that i enjoyed reading.
A new skill that I have aquired in this class that i think will be very useful is this Blog itself. I have always heard about what blogs were on TV and through friends but i have never actually had one. I think it is very useful because it is an extremely easy way to exchange new ideas with certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment